ESU is looking for a European Project and Communications Trainee
The European Students Union (ESU) is looking for a creative and dynamic team player to join our international and multicultural team in Brussels. Are you ready to take this challenge?
This great opportunity gives you the change to develop experience in both Project Management and Communication.
- Location: Brussels (Belgium)
- Duration: 6 months
- Beginning: 13 January 2020
These are the description of the tasks for the European Project and Communications Traineeship:
- Support the Project team with different ongoing projects and their related activities, such as:
- To support the organisation of project conferences and trainings;
- To collaborate on tracking project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs);
- To support the project application processes and reporting tasks (including interim and final reports of EU-funded, Council of Europe and other Foundation-funded projects);
- To attend whenever possible project meetings and conferences related to ESU policy focus.
- To collaborate with the planning, implementation and evaluation of European projects communication plans.
- To help with the planning, organisation and evaluation of EU project-related events.
- Online and print content creation and dissemination for European Projects, i.e., communication strategy, brochures, flyers, publication, newsletters, videos, etc.
- We are looking for a motivated candidate with a Bachelors Degree in Project Management, Communications or European Studies that feels comfortable working in a fast-paced and deadline-driven.
- A flexible team player that is able to work within a multicultural environment and stick to tight deadlines.
- A very good command of the English language (spoken and written). Additional knowledge of one or more European languages is highly desirable.
- Experience in content creation, both writing and design skills, and dissemination (basic knowledge of WordPress and Social Media).
- We will consider a positive asset your knowledge of the EU ecosystem, EU-funded projects (Erasmus+, Horizon2020) and other target audiences related to Higher Education.
This trainee profile is part of the Eurodyssey programme. Eurodyssey is an exchange programme of the Assembly of European Regions (AER) which allows young job seekers aged between 18 and 30 to benefit from a traineeship placement abroad for a period between three to seven months.
Under the Eurodyssey programme, trainees are entitled to:
- Language course
- Monthly allowance
- Insurance cover
ESU is the umbrella organisation of 45 National Unions of Students from 39 countries. The aim of ESU is to represent and promote the educational, social, economic and cultural interests of students at the European level towards all relevant bodies and in particular the European Union, Bologna Follow Up Group, Council of Europe and UNESCO. ESU represents almost 20 million students in Europe.
Deadline for applications: 6 December 2019