CAN Europe is hiring an Office Coordinator
Vacancy Announcement Office Coordinator
Half-time (50%) open-ended contract
CAN Europe, Europe's largest coalition working on climate and energy issues, is currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Office Coordinator to join our team in Brussels. S/he will collaborate with the administrative management of CAN Europe and provide a full range of administrative support to the team and the network. Specific responsibilities are outlined in the attached job description.
· Relevant education, training or qualifications;
· Minimum 3 years of experience in office management or administration;
· Experience in event management;
· Excellent spoken and written English, fluency in French or Dutch;
· Organisational, interpersonal skills, flexibility, and reliability;
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
· Values working within an international team and network across different cultures
· Management of multiple tasks.
· Knowledge and/or experience with Belgian employment legislation is considered an asset;
· Relevant professional or voluntary experience within NGOs or in an international network.
· Computer skills
· Interest in IT, ability to provide support to colleagues
This position is based within the CAN Europe secretariat, which houses our team of 23 staff members, in Mundo-B, the sustainable NGO office space near the St. Boniface neighbourhood of Brussels. This half-time position is based on a Belgian open-ended contract.
Extra benefits include lunch vouchers, reimbursement of local transport costs, phone costs, eco and sport vouchers.
To apply, please send a letter of motivation and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
**The letter of motivation should clearly demonstrate why you want the job, stating why you wish to work for a climate NGO and how your skills and experience are relevant for the job requirements detailed above**
Closing date for applications: noon on 23rd November 2018
Interviews preferably the week of 26th November 2018
Expected start date: As soon as possible thereafter
Contact Phone inquiries to Cinda Ayachi, HR and Office Coordinator, +32 2 894 46 70 or email@example.com
Wednesday 07 novembre 2018 / Friday 23 novembre 2018